Intro to Drops and Jumps
Time & Location
About the Event
In this clinic you'll learn the anatomy of drops and jumps, timing and coordination, and body position to confidently ride drops up to 3' in height and small tabletop jumps up to 6' in length. We'll begin in the skills area and then progress our skills to the trail, riding and practicing our skills by sessioning various trail features.
Please note, this clinic is for intermediate riders and up who are able to consistently execute a level lift on flat pedals. Flat pedals are a requirement for participation in this class.
Students will safely build their skills off-trail and in the skills area before applying their new skills on-trail in an encouraging environment as they build confidence and control on the trail.
We will meet at the picnic tables adjacent to the parking lot. Please arrive approximately 15 minutes ready to prepare your bike and sign the waiver. Please be prepared to be outdoors for two hours and to practice your riding skills. For class you will need the following:
• Cycling gear appropriate for the weather.
• A bike helmet and full finger cycling gloves.
• A mountain bike in good working condition that is ready to ride.
• Flat pedals and flat soled shoes are required for this clinic.
• Sunglasses or glasses for eye protection.
• Water and snacks.
• A desire to learn!
- Intro to Jumps and Drops$75$750$0