Wheel Lifts and Intro to Drops
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you an advanced beginner or intermediate rider looking to progress your riding? Are you ready to get some "air"? In this clinic you'll progress your riding skills beginning with the front wheel lift and progressing through the rear wheel and level lift, aka British Bunny Hop. You'll learn the techniques associated with all three lifts in addition to the timing required to execute on the trail.
After we've mastered the level lift, we'll progress the level lift and apply it to small drops, under 2 feet in height. You'll learn about the body position, timing and coordination to safely and confidently ride small drops.
Students will safely build their skills off-trail before applying their new skills on-trail in an encouraging environment as they build confidence and control on the trail.
We will meet at the picnic tables adjacent to the parking lot. Please arrive approximately 15 minutes ready to prepare your bike and sign the waiver. Please be prepared to be outdoors for two hours and to practice your riding skills. For class you will need the following:
• Cycling gear appropriate for the weather.
• A bike helmet and full finger cycling gloves.
• A mountain bike in good working condition that is ready to ride.
• Flat pedals and flat soled shoes are required for this clinic.
• Sunglasses or glasses for eye protection.
• Water and snacks.
• A desire to learn!
- Wheel Lifts and Intro to Drops$75$750$0